• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ms170's and some parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a few ms170's right now. One is spoken for (going to my wife's grandpa). And two more will be available. One is nicer than the one in the pictures the other is probably about the same.
I do not have them dug out just yet, but I will make it more of a priority. If someone has a interest in one or both of them.

Probably be in the $75-125 each range depending if you want it pho or with the bar. (I only have one bar left)

Anyway let me know if I should dig them out and get them going. Or if you want them how they sit I would sell them that way too. And throw in a parts donor ms180. It's not much, but it still has a few good parts left on it.

Pulled the nicer of the two out. Cleaned the carb fueled it up and started right up. Looks almost new.
How does $100. Sound on this one? Shipping should be dirt cheap on this one. It doesn't weigh hardly anything.

20160527_193442.jpg

20160527_193451.jpg

Latest posts

Back