Ms200t service manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all, I too am looking for a MS200t "service" manual and IPL. (The above link is the generic operators manual.)
Thanks

What broke on it?
It'll start, rev and cut fine. It won't hold an idle and has a slight bog when going to WOT. Carb has been cleaned, replaced the fuel/breather line. I'm going to replace the impulse line right now and put it back together. If that's not it, I'll tear it down to replace the crank seals. The only other thing is the intake manifold (boot). I do one item at a time and run it, to see exactly which piece is the issue.

It'll start, rev and cut fine. It won't hold an idle and has a slight bog when going to WOT. Carb has been cleaned, replaced the fuel/breather line. I'm going to replace the impulse line right now and put it back together. If that's not it, I'll tear it down to replace the crank seals. The only other thing is the intake manifold (boot). I do one item at a time and run it, to see exactly which piece is the issue.
Well you should vac and pressure test it at this point then you will know what is wrong, or at least I will for sure.

lone wolf is the man when it comes to the 19 and 20 series stihl. he could take them apart with his eye close. i think there bad for leaking around the cylinder gasket and the seals. wolf would know

Latest posts

Back