• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ms250-Ms290-Ms310-Ms440 Low Hour-Clean

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyrel

MAN OF STIHL
Reaction score
Hello, I have some excellent condition saws for sale. I purchased all three of these saws a few months ago from a gentlemen who just did not use them much. They are all original ready to go to work. The only cosmetic issue is the original owner wrote his name on the ms250 in several spots and decided to use a wire wheel to remove it:confused: prices are ms250-$220 ms290-$325-ms310-$370 - ms440 $600 pho plus shipping. Thank you. More pics upon request.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 116
Here is the ms440. Three years old. Great condition.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 114
Two offers on the ms440. A bit too low but appreciate the interest. Anyone else? Very nice saws:)

Would you consider $600 shipped on the 440? Can be shipped "slow boat" postal service.... I'd guess cost would be $40ish area based on all the saws I've shipped out.
I would PM but apparently that doesn't work. Lost out on a nice 460 because of that... and then got told I'm "full of ****" by the vendor :mad:

Would you consider $600 shipped on the 440? Can be shipped "slow boat" postal service.... I'd guess cost would be $40ish area based on all the saws I've shipped out.
I would PM but apparently that doesn't work. Lost out on a nice 460 because of that... and then got told I'm "full of ****" by the vendor :mad:
Thanks you for the interest. I want to be reasonable with price but I am getting some interst in this saw. If me going to let it go so early in the game I would take $625 shipped:) I also have nice ms460 with full wrap larg felling spikes that I would sell for $670 shipped. Me tired check back in morn. First to reply will have dibs. Happy easter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 32

You are full of crap.

The "vendor" you are speaking ill of has a stellar reputation when it comes to building, and selling saws, not to mention his communication with customers is always top notch.

Whereas you have been proven to be a liar, and no matter how much you edit your posts to prove otherwise, you will always be a douche.

You are full of crap.

The "vendor" you are speaking ill of has a stellar reputation when it comes to building, and selling saws, not to mention his communication with customers is always top notch.

Whereas you have been proven to be a liar, and no matter how much you edit your posts to prove otherwise, you will always be a douche.

I have no idea why anyone takes that dude serious, much less actually do buisness with him. Especially with his shenanigans as of late....

Back