MS250 Pre Filter??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent Orange

Hacktastic®
Reaction score
Any chance there's a better filter and or pre filter available for my 250? I blow it out gently from the inside out to keep it clean, but I'm still finding sawdust in the air box. I've just applied a bit of light grease with a small brush at the mating surface to see if that will help catch any blow by.​

Any chance there's a better filter and or pre filter available for my 250? I blow it out gently from the inside out to keep it clean, but I'm still finding sawdust in the air box. I've just applied a bit of light grease with a small brush at the mating surface to see if that will help catch any blow by.​

check to see if the mating surface is warped? my 025 that I have converted over to a new style air filter works treat.

check to see if the mating surface is warped? my 025 that I have converted over to a new style air filter works treat.
She's nearly new, about 2 gallons of fuel through her. I'll check though. What style of filter are you running?

She's nearly new, about 2 gallons of fuel through her. I'll check though. What style of filter are you running?

This is the style I have now.

Stihl+Air+Filter+Assembly+(Fleece)+for+021%2c+023%2c+025%2c+MS+210%2c+230%2c+250+Chainsaws_R.jpg

This is the style I had before.

stihl11271201621-596x447.jpg

My dealer put screws into the side of mine, brand new. Attaching clear plastic to the black plastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back