ms361's suck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rms61moparman

rms61moparman

Addicted to ArboristSite
What a conundrum. I'm fat and love my 361. I also love fat girls, but because I like, no scratch that, love my 361 I must be a homo. So I guess that makes me a fat homo that loves ms361's and fat girls. I sure hope my therapist can clear this up for me.

Fear not Nik,

I've walked through Findlay Market with you..........YOU are NOT a homo!!!

I've also seen you smile from ear to ear running Old Poulans and there is no more manly saw than they are.
So I must conclude that the affinity that you feel for your 361 is nothing more than trying to please your wife by staying in touch with your feminine side!!!:yourock:

Mike

HARRY BARKER

HARRY BARKER

ArboristSite Guru
Fear not Nik,

I've walked through Findlay Market with you..........YOU are NOT a homo!!!

I've also seen you smile from ear to ear running Old Poulans and there is no more manly saw than they are.
So I must conclude that the affinity that you feel for your 361 is nothing more than trying to please your wife by staying in touch with your feminine side!!!:yourock:

Mike
that right there is an admission to guilt by proxy

andrethegiant70

andrethegiant70

Addicted to ArboristSite
What a conundrum. I'm fat and love my 361. I also love fat girls, but because I like, no scratch that, love my 361 I must be a homo. So I guess that makes me a fat homo that loves ms361's and fat girls. I sure hope my therapist can clear this up for me.

Son of a gun! That's the second time in two weeks that my saw preference has made me sandal-wearin' homo! Is there any way to come back from this? Maybe I can buy a real manly saw or something. Well.... time to moisturize.... see you fellows later.

Latest posts