• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS362 rebuilder. Complete

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daryng

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a MS362 that I just don't have time to rebuild. It is complete and will need a new rear handle. The piston is visibly scored from the exhaust port. It still pumps out 90psi of compression, so the cylinder might be salvageable. See pictures for details.

I'll ship it to your door for $205

WP_20141019_001.jpg WP_20141019_002.jpg WP_20141019_003.jpg WP_20141019_006.jpg WP_20141019_008.jpg $_12.JPG

You should make the time to put it back together, for a huge profit. It shouldn't take more than two hours, and then you could almost double your money. I was just offered $350

You should make the time to put it back together, for a huge profit. It shouldn't take more than two hours, and then you could almost double your money. I was just offered $350
If it's not gone by the end of the day I think I'll end up doing that.... Seems like a steal to me, but no takers yet.

If it's not gone by the end of the day I think I'll end up doing that.... Seems like a steal to me, but no takers yet.
I know, right? The MS 362 is a great saw. It will cut any piece of wood that I care to move. At nearly $800 otd for a new MS 362 C-M, anything less than $500 is a steal!

Is this saw also listed on Ebay? I think i recognize the broken handle.

I agree 100 percent, Great price. The only issue I'm having is locating a new fuel tank. I cant seem to find the OEM part number and or an aftermarket replacement.

I agree 100 percent, Great price. The only issue I'm having is locating a new fuel tank. I cant seem to find the OEM part number and or an aftermarket replacement.
I was going to put a request for a tank in at chainsawr.com. I've bought from there several times before. They're pretty square on pricing and let you know immediately when something comes in.

Fuel tank available on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back