Ms660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, PB is the man if you want to know anything about crap. He even has turds with bars and chains attached to them, red ones at that, must have been mexican food.......

My puppy poops turds that are prettier than Stihl saws. Probably cut faster too. :)

Although I think the 066 might be a little bit lighter than the turds.

:cheers:

I will go out and buy some chaps and a helmet ...........Should I use the 25 or the 32 on this saw....It came with Stihl RSC chain and that should be ok for practice.......:) :)

Split the difference and start with the 29.5...

Are you going to build a log splitter too? Better start another thread.

Hyd. oil or Dex III ?

Peavey or Cant Hook?

Wood or steel handle?

Thats a nice saw!

Now Ultra that is a VERY nice saw you picked up. But do to safety concerns I feel I must remove it from your shop, and put it in my garage. I don't want to see you get hurt running this beast as your so used to running the MS180 and the Mini10's[?] and Wild-thingy's.

P.S. is the key still in the same place?

attachment.php

Got home today and found a small group meeting going on welcoming the new brother.........A few were not home to attend.....:) :)

Now you have just gone crazy!!! You haven't even run one, and now you have a whole fleet?
Do you just want to get hurt?

I will go out and buy some chaps and a helmet ...........Should I use the 25 or the 32 on this saw....It came with Stihl RSC chain and that should be ok for practice.......:) :)
'
You need some "Husky" logging boots, made by Viking in Norway, as well....

I believe RSLK bis better for practice, and make sure the bar is 12".......

Last edited:
Mr. Redneck Thank you for your concern...........I just dont know what Im going to do with this saw......I still love my MS180 ...........:dizzy: :dizzy:

Send an excuse to xxl - he didn't understand that this thread is just a joke, and only that.......:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :yourock:

Looks like you have a odd 660/066 in the bunch. (It's the one "facing" the herd)

If you send that one to PA, I'll be sure it feels right at home here.;)

okay that was a good joke hahhahaha

thought it was odd but I would not have been to surprise i heard of this one guy who got his privite pilot cert in a single engine and then gose out and buys a fast twin engine. talk about more money than sence. You can bet his insurance was sky high

how many days before halloween

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back