Ms660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to get hold of a 660 before Ultra could lay his hands on it....mine looks better than all of his anyway :spam:

660esmall.jpg

LOL.........Mine are nicer............:) :)

I was able to get hold of a 660 before Ultra could lay his hands on it....

Glad you did, I had to buy mine new just so I could have one.... of course it's not here yet so Ultra still has a chance to intercept it before I can lay my hands on it. :laugh:

Glad you did, I had to buy mine new just so I could have one.... of course it's not here yet so Ultra still has a chance to intercept it before I can lay my hands on it. :laugh:
You had better watch that saw close. He's really quick when it comes to 060/660's!!! :laugh:

I will for 1 week stop buying 066/660's starting today.....

scooter get ready.....

LOLOL!!!!!

Steve You are one sick Puppy!!!!!! :monkey:

But I like it,,,, Cause you have cad worse than me!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!! I just wish I had noticed that Saw before You did!!!!!

I will for 1 week stop buying 066/660's starting today.....

LOOKING FOR THE LIGHTENING BOLT:jawdrop:

He will never make it!!! Mark my words!!!!! (And yes, if you call me and tell me about the "great buy" I WILL SELL YOU OUT!!!):greenchainsaw:

I can get them for alot better price than that........:) :)

I know thats why I was :laugh:ing

I can probably get one from him a good bit cheaper to, thats just the price he had on the box. :cheers:

He did have them though, six of them to be exact, which is a big deal around here. He's the only dealer I know of stocking one in store.

Latest posts

Back