MS661c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW. I'm jealous, considering when I called the pawn shop they said that you had just left with it. I told the guy who answered the phone "You know, you could have sold that saw for twice the price, right?" He laughed nervously and said "Well...we're a pawn shop so we still came out ahead." I then started slow clapping in my head to the thought of you walking out of there with a cheeky smile checking over your shoulder to see if the cops were running after you for theft over a thousand! Well done man

Lol, that's hilarious! Is this true, did you really call? I didn't realize how expensive these were til later. He said it came in on a loan and the guy never came back, so I figured it wasn't hot.

Great story, thanks :)

Lol, that's hilarious! Is this true, did you really call? I didn't realize how expensive these were til later. He said it came in on a loan and the guy never came back, so I figured it wasn't hot.

Great story, thanks :)
100% true! This number? And that's exactly what he told me too, cheers on the saw brother. Break it in well :cheers:
image.png

Well, thanks for the motivation...I went, glad I did. I didn't realize how big these saws were or how expensive. $499.99 plus tax with 36" b&c...at a pawn shop in Illinois. It's in great shape, hardly used. You can see inside the muffler is almost clean and can see where I wiped my finger inside. Now I can sell the cs2172.
Lucky Day!View attachment 527016 View attachment 527016 View attachment 527017 View attachment 527018 View attachment 527021

View attachment 527016
why is the piston ring black in colour?
is that a high carbon ring thats hard on cylinders
?,anybody know

Latest posts

Back