Mud & More Mud

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a pretty good deal on the loader found it on EBAY. I sold my dump truck and one of my dump trailers. So I picked up the winch and JMS, figured I would use them more anyway. Rain again today, I,m not sure if I'll get out into the woods.

Yip

MRCONRAN said:
I got a pretty good deal on the loader found it on EBAY. I sold my dump truck and one of my dump trailers. So I picked up the winch and JMS, figured I would use them more anyway. Rain again today, I,m not sure if I'll get out into the woods.

It's doing that here too buddy. Did all night really. We get some colder weather after all this rain and the ground'll be frozen solid in no time eh?

Yeah I Hope So. I Went Out Yesterday And Skidded Out Some More Logs. It's A Mess But I Am Not Rutting Up The Road Yet.

I Am Currently Useing All Stihls, 025,041 And 066. I Think I,m Gonna Trade The 041. I Use The Little 025 In The Woods And The 066 For Bucking Firewood. The 041 Is An Old Farmboss Model And Doesn't Have Av. It's Also Getting Too Heavy For My Old Bones For Limbing And Falling. It Runs Good But I Think I'll Get Another O25 Sized Saw.

041???

MRCONRAN said:
I Am Currently Useing All Stihls, 025,041 And 066. I Think I,m Gonna Trade The 041. I Use The Little 025 In The Woods And The 066 For Bucking Firewood. The 041 Is An Old Farmboss Model And Doesn't Have Av. It's Also Getting Too Heavy For My Old Bones For Limbing And Falling. It Runs Good But I Think I'll Get Another O25 Sized Saw.

You go and do that and I'll be over to see ya buddy... :rock: Those old 041 I think were one of the most reliable saws ever built. Hands down dude... You'll miss it once it's gone man, lol..

I Might Miss It But My Back Won't. Iv'e Had Three Of Them Over The Years And I Have Too Agree They Are Indestructible. My Loacal Dealer Says That It Is Getting Hard To Find Parts For Them Though.

Latest posts

Back