multi tip teeth systems?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imagineero

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
anybody using this system on their stump grinder? Its the kind with 4 tips on each tooth and a polygon wheel, all teeth the same with no lefts/rights. They look good in the video (doesnt everything?) but I was hoping to hear some feedback. They have a special on at the moment where if you buy a box of 50 teeth you get the wheel thrown in free, but its still a lot to front for a system you've never tried. This is for a 20hp stump humper, walk behind hydraulic drive with a centre pivot bearing.

Thanks,
Shaun

I run yellow jackets on a 630B and they work great.One set of teeth and the wheel was about 1000.00.I sharpen them with the green rock you can put on a bench grinder.Imo it was a great investment.

Multi-Tip

Hi
This is Multi-Tip. Never been on these forums before but noticed some interesting comments. Just to let you know we have nearly 2000 happy users in over a dozen countries. It is an extremely fast system with quick change of teeth and also very competitive, saving ongoing costs. That deal is no longer available but please call or email and I'm sure we can have a deal of some kind. Best regards, Patrick

Latest posts

Back