Murphy's Law: Who Is In Charge of Your Woodpile?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All i wanna know is do you have a TV show? And what channel is it on?

I sure do, Stihl Sawing.

In fact, I like you so much from seeing you around ArboristSite, that a couple of weeks ago I made a vid and named it after you.

[video=youtube;oY9eshnoEys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY9eshnoEys[/video]

What channel?

Go to my home page. It's all linked up. My wife wanted to get a Video Camera for Christmas cause my kids are in sports. We have four. They are in everything from Track to Martial Arts to Gymnastics and School Plays.

I always watch this one dude on You Tube from Canada name Grufrock who is a climber. Gru takes his camera up in the tree and shows what we see. Grufrock is bad and I love his show and Brad Snelling with the modified saws...etc.

So we had the camera. It came with some editing software, and I figured, what the heck. I'm goin' out and doin' what I always do and film it. Turned out to be much fun. Woodcutter TV.

Put "Woodcutter TV" in Google or in the search bar at You Tube or click the my Home Page link here. I'm just out to have fun getting my work done, but I made a few friends, too. The guy I'm hooking up with when I go full time tree work likes my videos and we're gonna do some on residential removals.

Yeah, SS. I can dig it.

We don't have a TV antennae here or cable or nothin'. To me what you and J. W. Younger are doin' is one hell of a lot more interesting than television. The web cracks me up, man. They had Apple 2 computers and stuff when I was in High School, but I never learned. I used to break my thumbs in football and can't type.

But You Tube is like ArboristSite because when you start out it's like Greek. Then you pick up on the controls a bit and pretty soon someone in Germany is laughing at your vids or someone in New Zealand wants to fight. Hey if someone decides not to jump off a grain elevator and hang them
self cause you made them laugh, that's probably good. I get a guy from Italy who is e-mailing cause him and his buddies sit around and drink beer and watch Woodcutter TV on you tube. His buddies were egging him on and told him he looks like me. And he e-mails me and says my MS362 isn't near as sharp as his. And his friends said he looked like me but I was a puss. Pretty good stuff, Man.

Can we end this stupidity ?

These posts/initiations are STICKINTHE-EYE HUBRIS.

From G-2 : TV is in reality an 11 Y.O. in the basement of mommie's plinging at all the grownups falling for B.S. Truth be told.

You are all dismissed. This is an order. :bang::bang:

Can we end this stupidity ?

These posts/initiations are STICKINTHE-EYE HUBRIS.

From G-2 : TV is in reality an 11 Y.O. in the basement of mommie's plinging at all the grownups falling for B.S. Truth be told.

You are all dismissed. This is an order. :bang::bang:

Thanks for getting caught up, Butch. You have been neglecting me, lately.

The reason we have been broadcasting out of the basement at my Mom's is because GloboTree, International lost so much last year on LogButcher Incorporated they can't shell out any funds all year. Ever since I stepped down from the board of Directors at LBI, you guys have been implementing all those stupid ideas, Butch--Like the Automatic Toilet Paper Dispensers?! And the company Haircut!!!!!!!!!

You better tone it down over there, Logbutcher. I didn't want to have to do it, but now, "What Are You Smokin'" is gonna make another round.:msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back