My $189 pawn shop MS 460 Magnum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't get em down to $185?

As if you don't already hold the mega-schmega-ultra-suckage-all time record. Geezus.

You suck...some more.

So who ya gonna have run it for ya while ya sit back in your chaise lounge sipping on a Chimay gloating your ass off...some more?

:laugh:

You sure are on a roll lately. Pays to make the rounds for sure.

Lately? Shoot, he's been on a roll since I joined this forum. :D I know you put in the work though. Can't find the good deals if you don't get out and look.

Another good score ole bud. Don't you wish that when it popped over, you would have just left it on choke and kept pulling? May have stole it for a Benji then. :rock:

Last edited:
Yeah good job, I'd go 28"

I have bigger saws with long bars so I don't need the length, I think a 25" will balance better.

Couldn't get em down to $185? :laugh:

I tried, but no dice on that. I think they were pi**ed they couldn't get it to run. At that point I had to pony up or it was going back on the shelf for 3 times what I paid.

Lately? Shoot, he's been on a rool since I joined this forum. :D

Another good score ole bud. Don't you wish that when it popped over, you would have just left it on choke and kept pulling? May have stole it for a Benji then. :rock:

You guys get much snow? Heard more than a foot in places in SW VA, but nothing community specific. This was the same shop that had the 056 I checked on for you.

I doubt they would have come down much on what it was priced at. By the way, I had a fellow deliver this to me from down on the TN border on Thursday. Ran on prime, but the line from the tank to carb is broken. Came with an 031 as well.

Stihl0754.jpg

What a deal! I think a 25" bar will suit that saw fine. If you dont end up liking it, it would make fine bartering material for some nice green saws.

Latest posts

Back