My Chevy Truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
218621d1327092888-cell-phone-194-jpg

218620d1327092800-cell-phone-217-jpg

It's a sweet truck for sure!

$40K pickup and $10K bucket. At least you think you look cool. That's what's really important.

$40K pickup and $10K bucket. At least you think you look cool. That's what's really important.

Every forum has it's haters, this Guy probably still lives with his mom! Why do these idiots bother to post? As as matter of fact I paid more for the bucket truck, but hey if you think my pickup is worth 40k, then I'll sell it to you for half that, deal?

Every forum has it's haters, this Guy probably still lives with his mom! Why do these idiots bother to post? As as matter of fact I paid more for the bucket truck, but hey if you think my pickup is worth 40k, then I'll sell it to you for half that, deal?

Lol. I figured the fake hood scoops would triple the value. Been awhile since I researched how awesome they were though, so I might be wrong. Seriously though, you drive around in that thing? My god, I'd be embarrassed to stand next to it. You know how that makes your penis look, right?

Lol. I figured the fake hood scoops would triple the value. Been awhile since I researched how awesome they were though, so I might be wrong. Seriously though, you drive around in that thing? My god, I'd be embarrassed to stand next to it. You know how that makes your penis look, right?

Ahh, who cares how it makes my penis look, as long as I can keep pleasuring your mother with it!

Ahh, who cares how it makes my penis look, as long as I can keep pleasuring your mother with it!

lol I think a prerequisite to mom jokes should include a picture. Not sure you wanna go there, bub. Just sayin'. But anyway, let's see your awethome mudding pics. That street queen of a #### extension you have parked in your driveway ain't gonna be worth #### off road.

Back