My collection. Video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's is awesome. I knew you had a lot but the video really makes the collection look huge. :cheers:

Actually, I'm disappointed Lee. I expected to hear them all running at once - at least 75% of them.:hmm3grin2orange:
How about another vid of cutting cookies with each one?

Thanks again,

Buzz, Cutting cookies with each one, you gonna supply the wood.
I'd need half of northern Cali and with each saw only making one cut.:hmm3grin2orange:

Lee

That has to be one of the most impressive collections out there. Love your shop!! That looks like a dream shop if I have ever seen one.

motherofgod.jpg

Lee, that ranks right up there with "That's no moon......that's a space station".....from Obi Wan in Star Wars.

Hokey Smokes.

I started laughing when the camera was going horizontal.........then up............then horizontal...........then up........rinse...repeat...

Absolutely incredible Lee......beyond cool.:msp_thumbup:

Holy dolmar batman...to me that video puts the suspense and awe of the Olympics to shame! Very nice set up you have there. I would never get anything done in there I'd be starting them all up and running Em haha. I have to ask what's the most kick in ur pants saw one that surprised you with its power?

Holy dolmar batman...to me that video puts the suspense and awe of the Olympics to shame! Very nice set up you have there. I would never get anything done in there I'd be starting them all up and running Em haha. I have to ask what's the most kick in ur pants saw one that surprised you with its power?

Thanks again guys.

Any of the 101 powered Macs will make anyone grin from
ear to ear. As far as a stock saw. I have always been impressed
with the SD166, Mac 797 and the Homelite 2100 for the grunt
they put out.

Lee

Latest posts

Back