My fireplace is emitting chloroform

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boda65

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Or so it seems. I come home from my second shift job, top off the fireplace with a couple overnighters, check new posts on AS, and then sit down in my comfy chair to monitor the fire.
The next thing I know it is 4am, my neck has a terrible crick in it, and drool is running down my chin. Does any one else have this problem:confused:

Careful if you don't have a carbon monoxide detector GET ONE REAL FAST!

Have one plugged in about 10 foot away, Didn't get the door shut tight about a week ago ( just running down the coals) got distracted and after a bit ( maybe 30 minutes) the detector goes off dang near needed a clean pair of shorts.

Yep.

Get the thing going good, top it off, and if there isn't something decent on the tube it's snoozeville.

Both Mutts have the same issues. They park in front of the fireplace and within minuites are out like a light.

It gets worse the colder it gets outside.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Sunday I went out and sat in the woods for the morning and made it back to the house in time for the 1:00 game. Normally I would skip it but my oldest son and I have conflicting teams and they were playing each other. I got the stove going ate some lunch and then sat down to enjoy the game. I made it somewhere into the 1st quarter and woke up when the 4:00 game started. Cold then warm then food then sleep. You could almost set your watch by it.

Latest posts

Back