My Latest Works!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumberjackchef

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here are some of my latest carvings. Keep in mind all you newbies or those pondering that adventure out into the chainsaw carving experience. This is what will happen if you try it out, you'll get hooked, and before you know it, you'll need another saw (of course), more logs (you can never have quite enough), and these things carvings will be comin out yer ears. And oh yeah, thanks for all of the info, assistance, and positive feedback over my short couple of years of being a member here. Everyone here has had something to do with these carvings even being possible. From knowing what protective gear I should have, what size saw I need for each job done, how to adjust a carb, how to rebuild the saw, how to make my own ripping chain, how to control the addiction of chainsaw collecting (LOL! like thats actually possible)and the list goes on & on & on. I can't even begin to thank you all enough. It has by far been the most rewarding thing I've ever done. Enjoy the pics!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
very impressive work. wish i was that talented. How much time goes into something like that and what would you sell it for?

How much time goes into something like that

33" Standing Bear....3 hours- Holding out for the best offer! It recently got 15 bids on ebay with a high bid of 73.99- but didn't want to let it go for that. I'm thinkin at least a hundred.

30" Turtle/Bear .......4 hours- sold for 157.00 + shipping on ebay

21" Signpost Bear.....1.5 hours- sold for 49.00 + shipping on ebay

and what would you sell it for?

usually whatever the bidders on ebay are willing to pay......

so far the magic number seems to be around $30-$40 per hour, and compared to most internet prices that I've seen I'm lettin em go for a steal! But I cant exactly complain $30-$40 an hour is twice and then some what I'm used to making per hour !:hmm3grin2orange:

33" Standing Bear....3 hours- Holding out for the best offer! It recently got 15 bids on ebay with a high bid of 73.99- but didn't want to let it go for that. I'm thinkin at least a hundred.

30" Turtle/Bear .......4 hours- sold for 157.00 + shipping on ebay

21" Signpost Bear.....1.5 hours- sold for 49.00 + shipping on ebay

usually whatever the bidders on ebay are willing to pay......

so far the magic number seems to be around $30-$40 per hour, and compared to most internet prices that I've seen I'm lettin em go for a steal! But I cant exactly complain $30-$40 an hour is twice and then some what I'm used to making per hour !:hmm3grin2orange:

wow seems like it would take longer than that. and sure seems like they would be worth more than that

I carved a chair once. It was so ugly my mom made me cut it off five min. latter. It was her house:)

Nice work!!! You'll have to pm me where you are at so I can bring the boy down to see it sometime!

I carved a chair once. It was so ugly my mom made me cut it off five min. latter. It was her house:)

Nice work!!! You'll have to pm me where you are at so I can bring the boy down to see it sometime!

ha probly better than i could have ever done

Back