My leaf assault team

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s13rymos

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Is fueled up and ready to rock!
P1000678.jpg

What's the story behind the Little Wonder?...Never seen one myself.

My Stihl dealer had one of these on display a couple years back.. my dad bought it just to blow leaves with since we have a big yard.. I recently put a swivel front wheel on it since it was kinda a bear to push around the yard.. It really blows the leaves! they can be wet or whatever and they just fly.. its powered by a 9 horse honda..

What's the story behind the Little Wonder?...Never seen one myself.

Versus other push blowers or in terms of push blowers in general?

As far as I'm concerned the little wonder is the best push blower on the market. It's a little bit heavier and more awkward than the fradan and the billygoat, but it's built like a tank. The fan housing has the best design out of any (it's not perfectly round, but instead develops a channel that gets larger as it gets closer to the outlet).

Also, when you actually start blowing leaves, the little wonder moves more leaves. It has the split diffuser which prevents blowback. I really don't care if the billy goat can move a concrete block further, since I blow leaves and not concrete blocks.

I have a little 5hp one and absolutely love it.

As far as I'm concerned the little wonder is the best push blower on the market. It's a little bit heavier and more awkward than the fradan and the billygoat, but it's built like a tank. The fan housing has the best design out of any (it's not perfectly round, but instead develops a channel that gets larger as it gets closer to the outlet).

Also, when you actually start blowing leaves, the little wonder moves more leaves. It has the split diffuser which prevents blowback. I really don't care if the billy goat can move a concrete block further, since I blow leaves and not concrete blocks.

Yup i love mine..:clap:

Oh boy Mike, now instead of arguing over saws we can give blowers a turn. LOL.:givebeer:

Next month, I propose that we do snowblowers. (I prefer Ariens myself)

I actually prefer the Billy Goat for two reasons. The impeller doesn't have that turbine sound that most blowers have. Yeah, it's plastic, but this has not been an issue for us at all. The big feature though is the "aim and shoot" that allows the airstream to be directed up or down. They do cost about $150 more than the Little Wonder, and I actually considered bringing in the wonders because of that. But I asked my pro guys what they thought, and every one of them said that once you have a blower with the aim-and-shoot, you won't want one without it, so we stuck with the 'goats.

Last edited:
Oh boy Mike, now instead of arguing over saws we can give blowers a turn. LOL.:givebeer:

Next month, I propose that we do snowblowers. (I prefer Ariens myself)

I actually prefer the Billy Goat for two reasons. The impeller dopesn't have that turbine sound that most blowers have. Yeah, it's plastic, but this has not been an issue for us at all. The big feature though is the "and shoot" that allows the airstream to be directed up or down. They do cost about $150 more than the Little Wonder, and I actually considered bringing in the wonders because of that. But I asked my pro guys what they thought, and every one of them said that once you have a blower with the aim-and-shoot, you won't want one without it, so we stuck with the 'goats.

My little wonder has the "and shoot" system on it....

I am lucky mother nature makes the best leaf blower. Mine are all accross the road in neighbors corn stalks.

i ran the billy goat last spring cleaning all the gravel out of parking lots i plow and that thing realy worked well.

guy i borrowed it from said hed sale it to me for 300 bucks is that it good deal. its a very low hour pretty much brand new unit.

I ran one of the 13hp for the first time last weekend and loved it. When you guys do leaf clearing jobs what do you do with the leaves? When you don't have the option of blowing the leaves off the property or to the curb what do you do? I've used a billy goat walk behind vacuum but that needs the bag emptied frequently and its a bear to push around. Anyone have any experience with the little wonder leaf vacuums? Their expensive but would make the job a lot easier..

When I hear leafs I think?

When I Hear the word leafs I think Toronto Maple laughs lol can't help it I am Canadian but you would think The leafs being in the biggest hockey town in the world could win some games?
Okay off topic, I use a electric blower or the old fashioned rake.

Is fueled up and ready to rock!
P1000678.jpg

That will beat the Leafs too, eh?

TORONTO, ONTARIO (CP) - A seven-year-old Toronto, Ontario boy was at the center of a Toronto city courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents &
the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody
law & regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree
possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt
beat him more than his parents & he adamantly refused to live with her. When
the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy alleged
they had also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family &
learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the
judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references & confer with
child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Toronto
Maple Leafs, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Latest posts

Back