my little piece of Heaven

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks again guys.

Jere. selling would be very a very hard thing to do as it is bar-none, about the best piece of hunting ground around.
quite common to pass on 20-40 bucks a year while bowhunting.
have bowkilled several deer right out the window while dressed in my birthday suit :happy:

I love it. not I want to be in my birthday suit though. To damn cold in Va. even for that!

bought 33 acres of all wooded riverbottom land and decided to build a small cabin. it ai'n much but keeps alot of guests from trying to stay in it:)

small pot bellied stove i got for free will get it to hot to sleep if stoked full.
sure feels good to go into the warm cabin after a cold sit in a tree waiting for deer.
i feel nothing but TOTAL peace while at the cabin.

Very nice!

thanks again guys.

Jere. selling would be very a very hard thing to do as it is bar-none, about the best piece of hunting ground around.
quite common to pass on 20-40 bucks a year while bowhunting.
have bowkilled several deer right out the window while dressed in my birthday suit :happy:

I'd hold on to that place forever!

I call BS on that one. I watch all the hunting shows and I KNOW for a FACT that it is IMPOSSIBLE to kill a deer (even from inside a blind) if you're not wearing MossyTree Opti-max 3D-HD camo! It simply CANNOT be done!

I call BS on that one. I watch all the hunting shows and I KNOW for a FACT that it is IMPOSSIBLE to kill a deer (even from inside a blind) if you're not wearing MossyTree Opti-max 3D-HD camo! It simply CANNOT be done!
Yup lmfao

That's funny right there!

Back