My new redhead is here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My old 2171.:D :jawdrop:
attachment.php

Lookin' good Tri!

Don't quote me, but you will have to put the Husky top on it. Something about the filter base. There is no high top option available from Jonsered that I know about. Most people have good luck with the low top, but if you are cutting dry or burnt wood I can see why you would want the bigger filter.

Looks like I just might have to put some Orange on my Red and Black. It's gonna look ugly. But hey. Its a great snag saw. I'm gonna give it a whirl in the morning. Might even take some pictures if yall are lucky. And yes, if I ever make more than 11.05$ an hour. I'd love to get it ported and milled. :cheers:

Nice looking saw TRI955.....Sure do like the looks of the black bar.....Dolmar use to do that. Still wish they did, even though it eventually wears off anyway. :givebeer:

Nice looking saw TRI955.....Sure do like the looks of the black bar.....Dolmar use to do that. Still wish they did, even though it eventually wears off anyway. :givebeer:

Thanks Fastcat but the bar is not black, it's just the way the light is hitting it. It's clear coated steel, just the sprocket tip is black.

Back