My poulans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes they are. I just ordered new throttle springs, oil pump diaphram, choke lever and a complete gasket kit. Got everything but the kit, it should have shipped monday. They don't have everything, but they have a lot. And they're usually pretty fast.

I'll have to keep that in mind. I normally use MowerParts for my needs. However They don't have any cylinder gaskets so I'm wondering if Sears might?

I'll have to keep that in mind. I normally use MowerParts for my needs. However They don't have any cylinder gaskets so I'm wondering if Sears might?

TSC can get parts to any saw if they are available. All you need is the serial #.:clap:

yes they are. I just ordered new throttle springs, oil pump diaphram, choke lever and a complete gasket kit. Got everything but the kit, it should have shipped monday. They don't have everything, but they have a lot. And they're usually pretty fast.

Interesting that I just ordered the "complete gasket kit , which If I'm correct includes the cylinder gasket, but they say the cylinder gasket by itself is NLA!

Since we're talkin' Poulans, here is my latest.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
My second 306a should be on my front doorstep when I get home from work today. I'll post some pictures of it on my other thread I started later tonight!! I hope this one is a good runner and the PC is good as the SA that I bought earlier.

The 8500 is looking good. I do have a set of bucking gaffs for it also.

Back