My project 026 pro completed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

begleytree

H. sapiens moderatus
Reaction score
she's pretty much finished. -Ralph

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Nice!!!

Not bad!!!...will $100.00 take the ol' thing off yer hands?...just to give you more room an' all...jus' trying to help:hmm3grin2orange:

nice!

Good looking saw. I have always liked the 026? Hum................do I need a 026 pro and a 488? I don't see why not, I just won't tell my wife!;)

026p

Nice pics...but have you had a chance to take her for a spin yet? If not, what do you have left to do on her? Oh...and I noticed the new PRO logo in yer sig block! Does this indicate the sign of a proud new owner?

Thanks guys! I was fortunate enough to get to start with a good looking saw to begin with.
lol, trimmmed, the motor is tweaked, but not too bad ;) no pics tho, had to chase the wife down just to get the camera out of her car just to take these today...

OJ, almost. the logo in my sig line is a link to the stickers I have for sale here in trading post. the 026 is wearing one. looks pretty close to the originals, no? edit: forgot. waiting on the bar and chain for her. getting a 18" have ran her with a 20" and was very pleased. anxious to run the 18" now...
-Ralph

Last edited:
Nice job Ralph :clap: been kinda looking for a 260 filter cover for my 026 as well, a really simple conversion and much improved air flow and filtration. I already have a spare carb and a couple of those discontinued filters out in the garage all I need now is the filter cover. My 026 is pristine and I really never cut with it I usually use my MS260 so I don't know if I'll mess with the 026 or not but been keeping an eye out for the cover anyway.

Good looking saw what else did you do to it?

Late entry!

I'm late to reply but congrats on the project saw Ralph! :clap:

Say...I'll give you two bucks for one of those "pro" stickers. :)

Back