My small van is full...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agvg

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
fd0013220d1d1cd2aab3594e597393d2.jpg

839cdc58f380be701bcce7af50a8590b.jpg

eaa16b2eb7f209beaa4ae6629c2fac35.jpg

Nice packing job! That should help keep you warm. What type of wood is it, and what is the netting you use on the pallet?

df2924904f7bc2f5c9d9e8d1b9ee84d9.jpg

In this house I have two Jøtul Peis No4 but they are very inefficient so I'm looking for a newer used one.

Well, I might have Viking ghost....
Have a sword and an axe from a Viking grave that my grandfather found in the field when he was a boy. So maybe a poor soul is missing his sword in Valhalla ;)

Well, I might have Viking ghost....
Have a sword and an axe from a Viking grave that my grandfather found in the field when he was a boy. So maybe a poor soul is missing his sword in Valhalla ;)

We are gonna need pics of those! Ha!

Dang, somehow I just knew it. He's no poor soul at all. You should honor him by buffing those out and fitting some of that red Alder for handles if the steel weren't to crumble. The Viking people are known for their warring prowess. Fewer know of their skill as master craftsmen and innovative farmers.

I am beside myself. That is absolutely tremendous.

df2924904f7bc2f5c9d9e8d1b9ee84d9.jpg

In this house I have two Jøtul Peis No4 but they are very inefficient so I'm looking for a newer used one.

I had an old Jotul Product guide that showed efficiency ratings for several wood burners. If I recall correctly(IIRC), the CombiFire efficiency(closed door) was equal or better to the 602(A/B/C). Granted the newer clean burn technology is better, saving both wood and the environment. Based on equivalent BTU the new 602CB or F100 are comparable but both suffer from short burn times and are dubbed "frequent feeders". If you are used to 14" logs these will be on par.

Is that an electric line next to the hearth? I know European standards allow what we call "open wiring" but a heat shield or relocate may be in order.

Looks good to me.
Wood is wood and heat is heat.
How much is Diesel a Gallon (Liter?) there?

What saws do you use?

Latest posts

Back