My splitter project!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharpen your 4-way, the wing part like a chipper blade. 1 angle with the flat side down. And a little up angle on the back of the wings. That will keep from putting down force on the wood. Having a v shape wedge on the wings (2 angle cutting blade), forces the wood down and tries to jam it.

Have to try that, thanks!!! You will have to see this thing!!!

Sorry, no video tonight, more drama.

I will have to stop by and check it out Andy. Looking good so far just a few tweeks here and there and it will work like a charm.

I will have to stop by and check it out Andy. Looking good so far just a few tweeks here and there and it will work like a charm.

I am hoping a bigger hammer will fix the cylinder leak:laugh: Now I need a couple gallons of primer and a gallon of HOT PINK paint!!!!! You build something badde, I'll paint it any color you want!!!!:ices_rofl:

I am hoping a bigger hammer will fix the cylinder leak:laugh: Now I need a couple gallons of primer and a gallon of HOT PINK paint!!!!! You build something badde, I'll paint it any color you want!!!!:ices_rofl:

Nooooo Andy put the hammer down. :bang: Just run to town and get a seal kit and be done with it.....

Nooooo Andy put the hammer down. :bang: Just run to town and get a seal kit and be done with it.....

I know, I am afraid I will have to take this one in. I have yet to find any markings on it, so parts may be a bear to find. Oh, and I gave my parts cylinder to someone else:D

Take your parts in to these folks.. Engineered Sales Inc. 400 S Lulu St Wichita, KS 67211 (316) 263-0700 They can match or make your seals and o-rings based on your parts.

Back