My Stihl Will Beat Your Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is your avatar...wtf is that?!

That is my head, on top of a blueberry muffin. Short story is......

At a monthly motorcycle rally my hypoglycemia was acting up. While hunting for the normal food available i found the ladies auxiliary coffee and pastry stand. They had "FRENCH ****ING TOAST" muffins that fixed me up and melted my heart. While telling all my buddies how fcking awesome these muffins were i made myself a nickname. The Muffinan.

Speaking of cookies. I'm pretty sure the neighbors think I'm off my rocker. Lots of piss revving, tach tuning, and a blip fest every time I cut. Did I mention my saws are loud? I can just hear them when they come across my cookie stash in hunting season. "See... I told ya' he was nuts. WhoTF would cut their firewood this short?" My 85 yo. dad already asked me if I did "that" when he saw the pile... He just shook his head. I guess I've been his son for a while, so he shouldn't be surprised.

There has to be some kind of saying, follow the xxxxx xxxxx road.
749427812687519605XywLYKIc.jpg

Hmmm

Perspe="MGoBlue, post: 5629815, member: 62487"]This guy I know has a 17 something thousand rpm "Husky" lol. I'd imagine with the right chain...

[/QUOTE]
Good to see gtg's getting local perspective. Wont be the first, or last.

Vid or it doesn't ;)

[emoji23] The one I just re-did w/ a fresh slug never sounded like it. :rolleyes:
Trying to put a video on here but it keeps kicking me off tapatalk everytime i try.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Do you guys post videos off your compiter or phone. Been trying to do it off phone through tapa talk but it wont let me. Get a message about tapatalk not responding sonn as i hit down load

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back