name game

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some guy named Troy. ...duh

Actually I think they are Efcos but perhaps someone else can confirm that.

I believe they are the new generation Mac's.

Heaven helps us! Such a sacrilege putting Troy-Bilt on garbaaaaaage. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey hey hey! They're not garbage! New Mac's are very versatile tools.

Paper weight
Door stop
Boat anchor (for light craft)
Hammer
Stepping stool
Rifle target
Conversation piece - "George, what in the beejeezus is THAT doing on your coffee table?"

Many useful functions. :)

2Coilinveins said:
Paper weight
Door stop
Boat anchor (for light craft)
Hammer
Stepping stool
Rifle target
Conversation piece - "George, what in the beejeezus is THAT doing on your coffee table?"

Many useful functions. :)
I like the door stop function, and the conversation piece function too. it works well for that, but serves poorly as a paperweight as the oil leaks out onto my important documents and ruins stuff I need. very messy.

2Coilinveins said:
Don't fill it with oil first. :)

You nailed it!
Troy Built / boy filt. :)
I work in a Farm store that sells these leaking SOB's. A customer brought a new one back after using it once with the complaint that his new saw had leaked all of the oil out of it (and all over things that don't need oil (!))

Right away I thought that it was a Poulan until he showed me what it was.
Lesson learned.

We also have Husky saws and I always point out to customers that they have a superior reputation compared to the throw away saws that are on the market (and unfortunatly our store shelves).

I've sold several Huskys on the basis of compliments from other buyers.

Thanks guys....

dave

Back