Nameless Tree Problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

softserenity

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My last roommate gave me a tree before she moved out, calling it a "desena". I do not know the correct spelling for the name of this tree, nor do I know the proper care for it. It is relatively small, a "baby", but supposedly it grows to be quite big.

I have no idea what this tree needs. If any of you know of the plant which I'm referring to, please let me know. I could use any help available. Thanks.

~Kris

Is the tree or plant a broadleaf evergreen could be a dracena only thing I could think of has a variagated leaf . hope this helps Kenny

nameless tree

could your room mate have said 'dracena'? a tropical genus with approx. 40 species. usually grown as houseplants in the north. don't know of any that can tolerate any freezing.

It could possibly be a Dracena. I'll try to get a picture of it on here for you guys. It looks like a small palm tree with long, thin green leaves. I'll go research a Dracena and see if it matches my plant and I'll let you guys know. Thanks for your help!

Well, I just researched Dracena, and it certianly isn't that. I will try to post a picture of the plant later on today.

Latest posts

Back