"Nattering Nabobs of Negativism"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I miss something? PDQ has always seemed to be a pretty decent and straight-shooting forumite, albeit a little annoying to some members, so I'm not sure where this negativity towards him is stemming from. Sure, he's a member who got promoted to moderator, I don't see why his posts need to be "differentiated" for when he is or isn't posting "moderator stuff". I also don't see why old threads of his are being resurrected for no apparent reason, could someone here clue me in?

You insisted...

[IMG alt="capetrees"]https://cdn.imagearchive.com/arboristsite/data/avatars/m/20/20237.jpg?1613524535[/IMG]

capetrees

Tree Freak​

AS Supporting Member
JoinedJan 6, 2008Messages16,442LocationMA
Here's a WTF

I've had pdq on ignore now for three years. Makes looking at the WTF pages soooo much easier and faster without the OCD master posting every single picture about every single topic on every single page.

Now they make the guy a mod and I can't ignore him??

WTF??

fml
point?

To all the recent readers of this thread: it seems that TNTreeHugger has decided to bail out on her perverse attacks on me and has deleted all of her posts in this thread. Several other recent posters in this thread have followed that pattern, as well as myself.

Since it was all a horrible distraction of the purpose of this forum, I encourage everyone whose posts are now out of context and no longer make any sense to delete them as well, if they wish.

Latest posts

Back