nearly cut off two fingers graphic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is so they remain supple as they heal, like tanning leather you have to work it a lot to make it soft.

Yeah but you just had tendons and nerves sewn back together. I sliced myself (tendons) and was in traction ( no movement) for a solid month and a half before they said I could start moving it.

What tendons did you slice , Perhaps it is because it is those very tip tendons and there is such a short range of motion anyhow.

These

wrist.jpg

I caught it with the top of the bar.

I thought that looked pretty bad.. then I watched the first five seconds of the first 'related video' Multimedia. You'll be fine, but I may never fiddle again.

Really though.. ouch and stuff. heal up friend.

Last edited:
I thought that looked pretty bad.. then I watched the first five seconds of the first 'related video' Multimedia. You'll be fine, but I may never fiddle again.

Really though.. ouch and stuff. heal up friend.

how is this related????? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IHcQdb89XM&feature=related

I don't know how that video is related but I think I just found my new log mule. Man, get that thing on a treadmill or something will ya?

BTW, if you see something like that around here I wouldn't go copying and pasting it lest they think you were the one responsible. Its Ok to point and make gestures though.

Good Luck/Speedy Recovery

It could always be worse.Thankfully it wasn't saw chain related.I could tell you about a mtn.bike accident that changed my left hand forever.That's why they call them accidents.

Wow man - that's nasty!!! Hope you heal up real soon!!!

I had to stop watching the Vid after about 5 seconds...... :eek: bluahhh!! :dizzy:

Hope your mending OK.

Couldn't bring myself to watch the vids. Everything that comes from you is way too explicit for my weak stomach. Hope your healing and the boredom hasn't driven you round the (s) bend. (That was low, sorry!)

Nasty cuts. I had a similar one on my left pinky finger (to the bone) from a rusty exhaust I was changing on my chip truck. Doctors sucked also. The top half of my finger had no feeling for about a year, and now its almost back to normal. Only noticeable when its real cold. Best of luck with the recovery.

LOL like I posted on my site, don't buy #### pot with money saved from quitting smokes.

the nerve is growing back, my index is ultra sensitive as is the back of my middle.
still wrapped heavy but I had to redo it this morning and found it pretty nasty.
Its hurting like hell when at moments

heres an album of some updates the latest was today 3 weeks from surgery tomorrow.
http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n13/ROOTSXROCKS/Fingers/

eeeewwww!!! Gross pictures Man. Glad your mending. Damn you are so lucky not to get a bad secondary infection. Who would ever have thought a toilet could be so dangerous. NEXT TIME HIRE A PROFESSIONAL PLUMBER! As I am sure you would tell a plumber if they injured themselves attempting to do a tree!

Healing nicely.........

Hello GR.Don't forget to ask for the warm wax dips when you start PT. Followed by a warm towel around your hand it feels soooo goood. You will be seeing a hand therapist for sure.Keep your hand elevated and find a bag of frozen peas to usa as an ice pack........Best wishes.

Latest posts

Back