• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need 200T parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called the climber - he said he would come in here and see what you guys want to do. Give it a couple days and we will see if I can get him signed in here with you all directly.
If not....I will have you send me your e-mail addresses and/or phone numbers (whichever you prefer) and I will have him get with you personally and leave myself out of the mix. Better you guys haggle yourselves - no need to confuse things in here.

He is quite busy so don't look for a response tonight or tomorrow.

Kevin

Just called the climber - he said he would come in here and see what you guys want to do. Give it a couple days and we will see if I can get him signed in here with you all directly.
If not....I will have you send me your e-mail addresses and/or phone numbers (whichever you prefer) and I will have him get with you personally and leave myself out of the mix. Better you guys haggle yourselves - no need to confuse things in here.

He is quite busy so don't look for a response tonight or tomorrow.

Kevin

Thank you very much !

View attachment 310743 I've had these two in a box for a while and doubt I'll work on them. Everything's cleaned up, both P/C's are good, both cranks are good, one case is good, one bearings are loose, one handle is in great shape and one is probably usable (price a handle on ebay!!!!). Not sure about what all is there, it's been a while. $100 shipped if you're interested.

Was this sold? If the lot isn't available any chance the new owner wants to part with one of those top handles? Thanks

OKAY....anyone wanting 200T parts send me a phone or email and I will have my guy get with you.

He says he will be off this weekend so Saturday or Sunday he will make contact.

He said he has 2 saws on E-bay as well....and likes that this will save him fees and all the issues of having to post them on that site.

OKAY....anyone wanting 200T parts send me a phone or email and I will have my guy get with you.

He says he will be off this weekend so Saturday or Sunday he will make contact.

He said he has 2 saws on E-bay as well....and likes that this will save him fees and all the issues of having to post them on that site.

Keep hearing about this friend of yours. Thought he was coming in. This FRIEND , is he real? Seems to me he don't need any money for those saws or he just don't want to sell them. Sometimes being the middle guy puts you way in the back. Take care FRIEND!

Procut....apparently you have taken the position of the site jackass in here. Your negative comments and doubts of authenticity are not appreciated. If you have nothing positive to add or say - it would suit all of us if you would learn to just be quiet.

If you had the intellect and patience to read you would see that I will forward info to the climber here - who will in turn contact those interested individually - he even said he would do it this coming weekend while he is off work (ya see....we work at least 6 days a week here so a little patience is needed - - this ain't the express lane at the Wal-Mart) This guy is very busy and doesn't take time for internet cruising so he will contact people individually - he also said he would get in here - don't know when - don't care if he ever does - but he WILL get with those who have sent along their info. He REALLY has the saws and he REALLY wants to sell them.

I have had 4 other MEN in here send me their info - not one of them complained they weren't receiving proper service or that I am starting a hoax or that I should get my guy to move faster on this - they actually took the time to read and understand what I wrote and sent me their contact info...end of story.

If you are in such a hurry I suggest you go look elsewhere and leave me alone. I don't have the patience to deal with the ignorance of the internet inbreds.

Procut....apparently you have taken the position of the site jackass in here. Your negative comments and doubts of authenticity are not appreciated. If you have nothing positive to add or say - it would suit all of us if you would learn to just be quiet.

If you had the intellect and patience to read you would see that I will forward info to the climber here - who will in turn contact those interested individually - he even said he would do it this coming weekend while he is off work (ya see....we work at least 6 days a week here so a little patience is needed - - this ain't the express lane at the Wal-Mart) This guy is very busy and doesn't take time for internet cruising so he will contact people individually - he also said he would get in here - don't know when - don't care if he ever does - but he WILL get with those who have sent along their info. He REALLY has the saws and he REALLY wants to sell them.

I have had 4 other MEN in here send me their info - not one of them complained they weren't receiving proper service or that I am starting a hoax or that I should get my guy to move faster on this - they actually took the time to read and understand what I wrote and sent me their contact info...end of story.

If you are in such a hurry I suggest you go look elsewhere and leave me alone. I don't have the patience to deal with the ignorance of the internet inbreds.

Damn....

I do hope you got my info. I have received one reply already :)

Thanks
Ken

LOL...I gotcha buddy!!!

I have forwarded all of the contact info for everyone who has responded in the order they sent it to me - Jason said he will get with you all this weekend.
That's all I know.

Nah , just saying it as I see it. Not trying to be a jackass or anything , LIKE you say. There was nothing negative about it , period. It's obvious you took it personal. I seen that part that you would forward info along to him but before that it was said he would be in here , was just excited about it but it never happened , kinda bummed me out but hey , it's ok. Was hoping to deal with someone DIRECTLY , with no middle man involved. I respect your opinion and YES your entitled to it so hope this here kinda calms you down a bit. Never seen name calling in here before , thought that was just for kids. Have a great day , HELL have a great weekend too.

Back