need advise on setting up 4 or 5 to 1 pulley for felling trees & possible port-a-wra

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well see if the Mods allow this:

AA and Sgreanbeans were continuing their banter and wheather intentional or not, AA called Sgreanbeans a derogatory remark.

It was a form of his AS name and in the context it was used, is considered a racial slur by some.

Given the tone it was used and the meaning of the word, I can understand why the post(s) was delegated.

It's good that the mods are there to keep all of us on the line, should we (even if by accident) cross it.:msp_thumbup:

... It's good that the mods are there to keep all of us on the line, should we (even if by accident) cross it.:msp_thumbup:

I'm with you on that and I'm glad a mod stepped in, I was out of line and I apologize to any who may have been offended by my post. It was right to be deleted. I'm going to try to keep my New Year's resolution to more gentlemanly in my posting here.

wow, didnt even see it. Thanks mods, I will say this. No matter what he says to me, I don't care, it has no weight or merit. Maybe I should tone it down, should I? I do it because of the Marine thing, cant let that go. Have lost friends, good friends. I wont let someone tarnish the rep of the Marine Corps by falsely claiming the title, so it is a battle that I run straight at. He is a liar and a fraud. You will notice that I do not bash anybody else, just him. He brings it on himself. I will give him the opportunity again, SHOW US YOUR DD214, and I will leave it. Don't and I will continue to call you out for what you are, if that gets me banned, defending the honor of the fallen, then so be it.

Oh and AA, going to load pics of me and Bobby together yesterday for New Years, just for you.

Back