Need help in identifying Craftsman saw model

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

setpro

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Purchased this chainsaw circa 1986. Was a nice little chainsaw , 18" bar. Had put it aside twenty years ago because it wasn't really running well. Lost the manual and in Craftsman infinite wisdom they put the model/serial sticker on the bottom of the saw which was worn off. I would like to rehabilitate the saw but have no idea as to model number for parts procurement. Originally thought this is a Poulan product. But in all my searching have not found any Craftsman/Poulan derivative that looks like this saw because of the unique location of the gas tank and the handle. If anyone can help identify a potential model number for the saw it would be greatly appreciate. Thank you.IMG_3593.JPGIMG_3594.JPG

Purchased this chainsaw circa 1986. Was a nice little chainsaw , 18" bar. Had put it aside twenty years ago because it wasn't really running well. Lost the manual and in Craftsman infinite wisdom they put the model/serial sticker on the bottom of the saw which was worn off. I would like to rehabilitate the saw but have no idea as to model number for parts procurement. Originally thought this is a Poulan product. But in all my searching have not found any Craftsman/Poulan derivative that looks like this saw because of the unique location of the gas tank and the handle. If anyone can help identify a potential model number for the saw it would be greatly appreciate. Thank you.View attachment 1054740View attachment 1054741

Your craftsman saw is a poulan 2400 .

Latest posts

Back