Need hoof products governor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arboristdean113

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I need a hoof products governor for a ford industrial 300. The Governor is for a brush bandit model 100 ford industrial 300. If you have one or know of someone that might have one for a decent price please let me know. Mine is junk and can not run chipper til I find one. You can text or call me 518-260-9525 or message me on here.

Thanks
Dean

I need a hoof products governor for a ford industrial 300. The Governor is for a brush bandit model 100 ford industrial 300. If you have one or know of someone that might have one for a decent price please let me know. Mine is junk and can not run chipper til I find one. You can text or call me 518-260-9525 or message me on here.

Thanks
Dean

I might have one but would have no idea what engine it came from. If you have a part number I can check. Do you know if it's a 2 or 4 wieght? (2 wieghts are generally used on an engine that is either wide open or idle, like a generator, 4 wieghts are for engines that need ability to run well at all rpms).

Moe,
It's a 2 weight. I got the governor at a welding shop right now but when I get it back I can get you the part number.

Hey Moe,
Was just wondering if you looked to see if you had a governor or not?

Sorry I took so long, I have an extral flange mounted governor but it is a pierce, not a hoof. If you can't find one, you might consider rigging up a universal belt drive governor.

Do you have a pic of the one you have? pierce will work. A new governor is 800.00. Hoof went out of business 2 years ago, so all the parts that are still around are extremely high price. I just wanna get it fixed so I can sell it and get a newer chipper, so I won't run into this problem again. if it's easier for you, you can text me a pic 518-260-9525 or email works too [email protected].

Thanks
Dean

Back