Need info. on Belsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wood Hick

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anyone savvy on the old Belsaw One Man Mill called a Junior ? I have been talking to a guy who has one for sale located on an old farm. The guy is now in charge of the place, but lives far away and is selling the equipment off the farm. He just told me the mill is powered by a Model A or T Ford drivetrain. The blade is either 30" or 32". The shed the old girl is located in has partially collapsed, so digging her out would be part of the deal. It was last run in 1985. Any info. would be great and if anyone has a photo of one set up thats even better ! :)

Anyone savvy on the old Belsaw One Man Mill called a Junior ? I have been talking to a guy who has one for sale located on an old farm. The guy is now in charge of the place, but lives far away and is selling the equipment off the farm. He just told me the mill is powered by a Model A or T Ford drivetrain. The blade is either 30" or 32". The shed the old girl is located in has partially collapsed, so digging her out would be part of the deal. It was last run in 1985. Any info. would be great and if anyone has a photo of one set up thats even better ! :)

Here ya are:

http://www.citlink.net/~messineo/sawmill.html

Ted

Oh.. also in your neck of the woods :)

Last edited:
Back