Need muffler gasket for jonsered 2172

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HiOctane

HiOctane

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
If your bolts are ok and they keep loosening,i would bet you dont have a muffler brace or bolts holding it,so install one #5037 665 03.The deflector goes directly on the cyl and then the gasket.The bolts usually never loosen on 2172.You can use blue loctite for extra safety.

toddstreeservic

toddstreeservic

ArboristSite Guru
If your bolts are ok and they keep loosening,i would bet you dont have a muffler brace or bolts holding it,so install one #5037 665 03.The deflector goes directly on the cyl and then the gasket.The bolts usually never loosen on 2172.You can use blue loctite for extra safety.

Thanks! this is in fact the case. I am missing the brace also. I found the manual in the beg for manuals thread and it appears there is a factory ported muffler available for it? Is this the case? What does "jungle" mean?

Anybody on here a jonny dealer that can order me the parts I need?

HiOctane

HiOctane

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Thanks! this is in fact the case. I am missing the brace also. I found the manual in the beg for manuals thread and it appears there is a factory ported muffler available for it? Is this the case? What does "jungle" mean?

Anybody on here a jonny dealer that can order me the parts I need?

Jungle is a different one with extra baffle for fire.Jonny dont sell ported muffler.Spike60 is jonny dealer i believe.

Latest posts