Need Oak Cut Down in NW Houston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh A

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Guys,

I got a "small" oak in NW Houston at my house that I want to cut down in a couple weeks. Normally I would drop it myself but I don't want it hitting the ground and screwing up my sod Im trying to keep alive. I'll post some pics tomorrow but basically it's:
-50 ft high
-Main trunk(s) extends ~ 25 ft to 30 ft off the ground and it forks ~ 15 ft off the ground into two trunks that go "straight" vertical
-Remainder of tree is all limbs
-Base of tree is ~ 15 in thick

The trunk is ~ 5 ft from the corner of my house and one fork hangs slightly over my fence that is ~ 3 ft from the base of the tree.

A majority of the top limbs can be dropped with a pole saw from my roof.

Just need a climber to drop the remainder of the small limbs I cant reach with pole saw, cut the trunk and rope/drop it down, and haul off the limbs. I'll buck the trunk and stack it.

Need to be licensed and insured. If you are interested PM me.

Josh

Crotch is actually about 8 ft up. Limbs would be hauled out through the rock bed behind it. I'll take down the fence prior to arrival and you can back your trailer up in my drive way right up to the fence.image.jpg image.jpg

Back