need original scrench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nilzlofgren

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I know this is a stupid post, but I lost the Stihl scrench that came with my saw. I went to the dealer, and all he had were cheap knock offs. They are too short and cant reach my plug. I'm trying to found where i can get the original Stihl scrench. Its anodized gold.

I would try going to another shop if it was me. I used to work at a Stihl dealer and we would have extras laying around all over the place. Usually i would just give them away.
If not, then he should be able to order the one you are looking for from Stihl. Everything Stihl sells has a part number on it.

Last edited:
I just picked up one from one of our local dealers here. He had to order it. Funny, now that you mention it, it is chrome, not anodized. Not sure if it is OEM now.

Don't worry about the color - they aren't allowed to use cadmiun for plating anymore... It will say STIHL on the side if OEM... Many dealers don't buy them from Stihl as they are more expensive that the chinese copies.. Stihl does ship one with every saw though.

Even the cheap kind come in different lengths.

Back