Need Stihl 028 WB parts or parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucas_mill_r

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your help but i no longer need these parts. I purchased them from Curt Bailey for $25.00 shipping included.
I would like a complete Stihl 028 WB parts saw or the following parts:
Inner side plate (plate betweeen bar and saw)
Clutch cover w/ outer side plate
Breather cover
Clutch cup washer and retainer clip

Last edited:
Here's a cover no one seems to be bidding on, 028 filter cover , as far as the clutch cup washer and clip go, I just bought the rim style clutch drum and rim from oregon and it comes with those parts, plus you have a new drum and rim they are cheap, you can hit grande dog up on it, that is where I got mine at.

I couldn't find any bar covers on there right now but I have seen alot of them go through on there, If I recall right they seem to go in the $20 range in good shape.

Thanks Lostone

Thanks Lostone, I've seen these on Ebay and contacted a couple of these parts guys to try get this stuff all at one whack to cut down on shipping. But some haven't returned a reply and others did but said they would have to search after I told them what all I needed but I never received a return reply. I was just hoping that there would be someone in here that might have everything that I needed so I wouldn't have to deal with a bunch of different people and the extra shipping.

Oldsaw-Addict

I received your message and read it but just not sure about the plastic covers. Are the plastic covers as good as the metal covers? I really don't know but I do have a little reservation about the safety of the plastic covers. Are they as safe?

Unfortunately it seems its parts are here and there, I know what you mean about trying to get them all together to cut down on shipping, I have ordered parts for mine from 4 or 5 different places and the shipping does add up as well as just trying to find them period. But at least it was a very popular saw and there seems to be a lot of parts out there.

The plastic ones hold up just as well, or I have a metal one if you'd prefer. its been patched up once with some steel 3 rivits and some JB weld, but is in good overall shape.

I've got all those parts. Depends on if you want them to look like new, or if they can have some nicks as far as price.

$40 bucks shipped to ya (in USA) for all of them if you want some with nicks and use but still very useable.

Tom

Latest posts

Back