Need Stihl BR320 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawn Masters

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just picked up a Stihl BR320 blower, it looks kinda old, was beat on a bit, but everything is solid, good compression, spark, tight bearings, good crank seals. all I need is a set of antivibe springs from a BR400, a throttle lock lever, and a choke knob for it, and then I'll be in business. This was a freebie from the dump, so I'm kinda surprised its as good as it is.

Other than recomending a Stihl dealer I'm not going to be much help here but next time you're searching that dump look for a Robin FL500. I just picked one up and I'm amazed by the power of this thing.
John.......

br 340

I have a br a400 that ran but I broke the recoil assembly on it I would be will it sell it complete if you are interested. Thanks

Thanks for all the help, this thing runs amazing now. I just spent $19.03 at the dealer, and got the choke knob, and av springs for it, now all I need is a fuel filter, not bad at all for a freebie.
Note the aura of duct tape around the tube in one of the pics.

Last edited:
I"m starting to think I need ablower tube too. this thing sounds AWESOME with a muffler mod, its like a dirtbike.

Back