Needle roller races for SP 125 Mac

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No not cranky just after a reasonable reply, as being a very nice fella like i am, i support decent saws of the right colour Black and Yellow when only the best will do.

Get a life get a Mac.

ozflea said:
No not cranky just after a reasonable reply, as being a very nice fella like i am, i support decent saws of the right colour Black and Yellow when only the best will do.

Get a life get a Mac.
Have you measured the inside/outside (shaft and drum) diameters as well as length? Sometimes a local bearing supplier can obtain them for about 1/3rd price.

Thanks Simonozer,

I try today sometime as i live a few miles from our local bearing supplier, don't know about a 1/3rd the price as i have just bought a heap of new main bearings for my Mac race saws and neally fell over backwards at the price but then again if you need to go fast you pay for the better stuff to start with, it a wise investment.

How's Canada cold i suppose out here in Australia it's a warm 38 to 43 degrees Celcius so no snow and ice here expept in the fridge.

Mc Bob.

ozflea said:
Thanks Simonozer,

I try today sometime as i live a few miles from our local bearing supplier, don't know about a 1/3rd the price as i have just bought a heap of new main bearings for my Mac race saws and neally fell over backwards at the price but then again if you need to go fast you pay for the better stuff to start with, it a wise investment.

How's Canada cold i suppose out here in Australia it's a warm 38 to 43 degrees Celcius so no snow and ice here expept in the fridge.

Mc Bob.
I'm on Vancouver Island BC. No snow, green grass, about 10 degrees C. It was 18 C on Christmas day.:D

"I'm on Vancouver Island BC. No snow, green grass, about 10 degrees C. It was 18 C on Christmas day"

Xmas day here was 43c on Xmas day and no breeze, till very late at night.

ozflea said:
"I'm on Vancouver Island BC. No snow, green grass, about 10 degrees C. It was 18 C on Christmas day"

Xmas day here was 43c on Xmas day and no breeze, till very late at night.

so what was it bob hide the feet in the freezer while cooling the innards with a few cans of fosters:p.more serious note i hope you manage to locate what you are looking for

" so what was it bob hide the feet in the freezer while cooling the innards with a few cans of fosters "

Sure was, thanks Ross as i had no luck at the local bearing service.

Mc Bob.

Back