neighbor had some trees cut down (pics)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hupte

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
so the neighbor had an american elm, and a thornless honeylocust cut down. and offered me the wood. it was already limbed and cut into 2-6 foot long pieces. i didnt really need the wood but he loaded it for me with his tractor. all i had to do was haul it 3 miles. couldnt turn it down. these are pics of load #1. there is prolly another load there. it just got too warm and slick today to get the second load.
DSCN0530_zpsdf6c6aa6.jpg
DSCN0531_zps01f9e3f1.jpg
DSCN0532_zpsf6900708.jpg
DSCN0533_zps3d1701d4.jpg

free is good,,the only thing that bothers me is, I like mine at 22 inches...and many tree cutters, cut to the craziest lengths you've ever seen...............the white oak I got today,,the tree service cut one day ago...wouldn't know a foot if it hit him in the stump he face..this guy,,had NO ppe,,was wearing sunglasses,,on a cloudy day, and was just about as big up,,as he was sideways.....I know a guy that USED to work for him,,said he was a thieving .........................the stump he had left, when he cut the tree, he couldn't even cut straight.....14 on one side, 22 on the other,,and left a 12 inch stump to grind off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a zero...

OP, where'd you get that retractable road tarp ?
it came with the trailer. its totally a home made installation. it attaches to the trailer with self tapping screws & washers. i mounted the piece of pvc pipe to the back end. it works well, although i've only used it once, when i was hauling some old shingles.

nice load of wood in that trailer you got some btu there

Looks to me like someone found the pot-o-gold at the end of the rainbow. Great score. The question is, why are you posting here and not out buying lottery tickets? Today is your day!
lol!! thanx but i gamble only with my life never my money. lol.

Back