neighbor watering my woodpile

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My god, Its been so damn hot here the beer is going down good.....Pain Crow ya need any more piss on the pile? I bet I could put out a house fire 'bout now, time to go out and water the weeds.

I feel ya. Started at 8:30 this morning diggin taters. Bout had enough for today.:cheers:

Guilty as charged officers. And snide it is.

Some of you with the grand 10+ posts/day really need to get out. Who the F has that kind of time in the real world ?

If those "75% PITA" neighbors are around you. could it be projection ?

Therapist: "How do you really feel ?"

Whiners: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....."

Therapist: "Tell me more."

N.B. See Pee Rule. (No, it's not the urinating on the woodpile to season.):confused:

I'm going to try to navigate around your absurd post and address the one semi-coherent thought you had.

The problem I had are people that think we all should get to listen to their damn rap music at approx 200 decibels all hours of the night. And people that have "visitors" coming in at all hours with the police dropping by to drag someone off at least once a week. And various other PITA situations I won't bother going into. This is why I bought 20 acres with no one within earshot or visual. Neighbors that are upstanding citizens with values such as my own get along famously.

I suspect you would be one of these PITA neighbors that no one wants to live next to.

If that bothers your sense of how people should interact then feel free to piss off. :cheers:

I live right on Lake Superior, so its a natural air conditioner. I could not take them temps. was 82 today and I thought it was way to dam hot.

I hear ya. I cant stand much of them either. Ive been up your way.... well kinda. Been to Thunder Bay Canada for a wedding. Nice weather and nice country.

I hear ya. I cant stand much of them either. Ive been up your way.... well kinda. Been to Thunder Bay Canada for a wedding. Nice weather and nice country.

Thunder Bay is right across the Lake from me say about 90-100 miles or so just a guess. never been there, but I do get TV and radio channels from there.

I'm going to try to navigate around your absurd post and address the one semi-coherent thought you had.
The problem I had are people that think we all should get to listen to their damn rap music at approx 200 decibels all hours of the night. And people that have "visitors" coming in at all hours with the police dropping by to drag someone off at least once a week. And various other PITA situations I won't bother going into. This is why I bought 20 acres with no one within earshot or visual. Neighbors that are upstanding citizens with values such as my own get along famously.

I suspect you would be one of these PITA neighbors that no one wants to live next to.

If that bothers your sense of how people should interact then feel free to piss off. :cheers:

Oh my, another Anger Management rant from the PC seats. The messenger is now put in place.
Prescription for this boy: step away from the computer.

BTW: "Piss" belongs on the woodpile. Seasons it you know.

And, you cannot end a sentence with "next to"; not allowed according to our past neighbor ( one of the 'good' ones ) E.B. White. Also watch the "you would be" 's used. Look 'im up on your PC, but have Prep H at hand.

How'd you know I was/am "...one of those PITA neighbors..." ? Whew. Must be hot down there for the girls. All those "upstanding" what ?

And then those values you value highly are ? Whew #2.:monkey:

Back