neighbor watering my woodpile

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad the morality police is here to make sure we visit our neighbors often, don't spend too much time on the internet, and never end our sentences with a preposition. :bowdown:

update

Now that some weeks have passed, it seems as though watering my woodpile wasn't a new hobby my new neighbor was cultivating, like Ljute's oprah book club hobby. It was apparently just a one time mistake. But it made for a good thread, and I guess everybody gets their woodpile watered eventually.
Stay safe, dingeryote.

Now that some weeks have passed, it seems as though watering my woodpile wasn't a new hobby my new neighbor was cultivating, like Ljute's oprah book club hobby. It was apparently just a one time mistake. But it made for a good thread, and I guess everybody gets their woodpile watered eventually.
Stay safe, dingeryote.

Maybe you'll get some good 'shrooms growing, mon.

Otherwise, tons of drama for a one time mistake!

Your most revealing comment was that you would use some free "anytime minutes" to call 911 if a house was on fire. Your sarcasm made it clear that if it had to be any more than a free call, your neighbors aren't worth the effort.

If anger permeates my posts, I guess smarmy sanctimony permeates yours? Nobody has a reason to dislike me as a neighbor at all. Hell, I never bother them at all. Never say a word to them and my house looks great since the recent remodeling. The anytime minutes thing was clearly a joke. So to the folks whining about my stance on private property, let me ask you a question. If you lived nextdoor to me& I never played loud music, never stepped foot on your property, and completely left you alone, you would find this to be some kind of a frustrating affront to a friendship you'd be deeply yearning to begin?

pc, theres a FEW on here are sanctimonious. they remind of the outdoor crapper............no matter what you do--there are some--who just dont want to be neighbors--just a%^&(%.....you can figure out the holier than thou ones--

I gotta admit that I feel somewhat the same as PC about being neighborly. Luckily I have a power line easement on the south side, farms west and east and a kickass neighbor that owns the adjoining property on the north that uses the property for hunting.

I've had close neighbors in the past and have found that about 75% of the time being neighborly turns into a PITA.

I saw the point made- rather snidely - that posting on an internet forum to the exclusion of getting out in real life and making connections isn't ideal. How I see it is if I don't like what's going on in an internet community I can just point my browser elsewhere, so I'm more likely to chatty it up online. A neighbor is for the most part there to stay and most of them are a PITA.

Just my 2 cents.

oh so true--

I'm going to try to navigate around your absurd post and address the one semi-coherent thought you had.

The problem I had are people that think we all should get to listen to their damn rap music at approx 200 decibels all hours of the night. And people that have "visitors" coming in at all hours with the police dropping by to drag someone off at least once a week. And various other PITA situations I won't bother going into. This is why I bought 20 acres with no one within earshot or visual. Neighbors that are upstanding citizens with values such as my own get along famously.

I suspect you would be one of these PITA neighbors that no one wants to live next to.

If that bothers your sense of how people should interact then feel free to piss off. :cheers:
ppzzziinnggggggggggg

Latest posts

Back