Nevr Dull

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolmaker

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was reading a strring below and saw that many of you use nevr dull. What do you use it for????? Thanks

oh no, never dull works . makes chain so it never gets dull. and here i just became a master chain sharpener.
all that effort wasted:D :)

Gypo used to have a full head of hair, thick as a grizzly bears. He grabbed up some of that Nevr Dull one day, thinking it was Dapper Dan, and well... shiny as a 5$ cutter tooth. :eek:

Hi Toolmaker the Nevr Dull not only grew my hair back in complete profusion, but it keeps my chains sharp as well.
I sold a case to Jon Rupley who really likes the product.
I will be listing the last of 4 cans on Ebay in the near future.
Hank's Cranks

I also use Nevr dull, the stuff is amazing. Gypo and I tested the stuff about a year or so ago and to date I don't think he has had to file a chain. Another great product is Ultra Screw Loose made by CRC I believe, Gypo has used a liberal dose of this from time to time also.

When I made this post this morning I knew I was asking for trouble, but it was too late. So I decided to try it out myself. I mixed it in the oil tank of my new MS460, 50/50 with Stihl bar oil. With a fresh chain, I went out and deliberately ran 'er aground. Stones and dirt were flying like sawdust. Then I cut through a 24" dead white oak like butter. But next was the real test.......took it home and my wife was just taking some fresh-baked out of the oven. It sliced through that bread so thin your in-laws would never come back! Thanks fellas, you turned me on to a great product. Toolmaker

Been trying to find a reputable dealer for nevr dull. Do they still make the stuff? my chains sure could use some and I ran out some time ago.

Rotax Robert

Rotax Robert said:
I also use Nevr dull, the stuff is amazing. Gypo and I tested the stuff about a year or so ago and to date I don't think he has had to file a chain. Another great product is Ultra Screw Loose made by CRC I believe, Gypo has used a liberal dose of this from time to time also.
With the number of saws he's been running over, how does he tell if the chains need sharpened. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Never Dull eh? hadnt heard of that. However it would go along good with my supply of Never Blow, 100% warrentied to prevent saw motors from blowing. Too bad my wife spilled some on herself,,,,

great

Gypo Logger said:
Hi Toolmaker the Nevr Dull not only grew my hair back in complete profusion, but it keeps my chains sharp as well.
I sold a case to Jon Rupley who really likes the product.
I will be listing the last of 4 cans on Ebay in the near future.
Hank's Cranks

This stuff sounds great. My hair is getting thin too, and we don't have grizzly's here.
Mange, do you know if this stuff is imported in Europe ?
:laugh:

Butch(OH) said:
Never Dull eh? hadnt heard of that. However it would go along good with my supply of Never Blow, 100% warrentied to prevent saw motors from blowing. Too bad my wife spilled some on herself,,,,

Butch(OH), Hahahaha!

Butch(OH) said:

As usual, I was a day late and a dollar short. Put a lot of money into my Eversharp (tm) product but when I tried to market it, the market was already saturated with Never Dull.

Harry K

Dennis Cahoon said:
Butch(OH), Hahahaha!

Dang butch, we feel for ya..now ya can't even call her the " ole blowhard", in times of turmoil... :umpkin:

I guess it hardens the chain then....... :Eye:
So if you can not find never dull I guess there is other stuff to to use......on the saw.

:laugh: :laugh: It may have helped gypo with his hair, but I think as a side effect it has left him a bit hardheaded. Actually explains a few things about the photos he posts.

Back