Nevr Dull

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are knockoffs out there but they aren't nearly as good. If you want to save though I personally recomend Permasharp.

The trick to using Never Dull & Permasharp is to put it on the chain, then let the treated chain sit for a while. The longer you let the chain sit the better the products work.

Mange said:
I guess it hardens the chain then....... :Eye:

If it hardens the chain then definitely keep it out of reach of children as they may get hold of it and use it to spank proof themselves

Bought it, used it, loved it! I took its application to the logical extreme and soaked a worn out McCulloch chain in it. I think I see carbide nubbins popping out of the old, worn down teeth. Absolutely amazing. Never Dull never ceases to amaze me.

In regards to that bar, my wife says size does not matter, it's how you use it! Oh no, hold on, I didn't mean to say that. Did I just type that oh my god. We're all friends here right? Anyway, I'm trading my wadded sock, for a big wad of NEVERDULL!

Back