new 066 new problems

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the most common procedure, on this site, is to baby it along for about half a tank then run it like you stole it.

Don't baby it... go cut wood like you normally would. The only thing I wouldn't do is big stumps... other than that, run the p1ss out of it.

Gary

The "baby it for half a tank" was a little joke,how long does a half tank last,maybe 10 or so minutes.

Well, I figured he would pose for pictures after the "happy dance",then check to see if his oiler was oilin,his muffler was mufflin,his piston was pissin and so on.I was just guessing he could lay off it about that long.
By the way Gary,do you have any recipes for Space's "Cast Iron" thread,several have been submitted.

Last edited:
That's twice today you'se guys got me on yer "j/k" jokes...

Damn... I'm gettin' old faster than I thought... Nowthen... what were we talkin' about? :laugh:

Gary

Gary,
It might be that your hearing is getting weak from all that chainsawing...J/K :)

Angelo

p/s I was always from the run it like a rented mule school. No matter what you were breaking in. It was just a matter of how long..

thanks for the help.

oh and I almost forgot...what kind of oil is best for breakin.... :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back