new 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fir

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi all i have not been on the site for months now. life gets busy. So I bought one of my favorite saw a 732xp. Id like to here your opinion on what to do to it. Leave stoke muffler mod or port and if port what kind of port do these saws like. I don't get the saw till monday.Is there anything I should be aware of with the new saw.

I thought they quit making 372xp's? But I was in the farm store by me the other day and saw a brand new 372xp on the shelf. Did they wise up and bring them back? Maybe MS will wise up and bring back Win XP

I'd put it to work stock for six months to find out what it can do and in case anything requires repair under warranty. If you find you need more power, there are some fine builders on this list who can help. Don't run the saw WOT without load and check the tightness of fasteners regularly. Great saw, stock or modded. Get out and enjoy it.

Still making 372s just a different cylinder configuration. I'd run about half a tank then box it up to your favorite modder.

Latest posts

Back