• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New and used bars! 5 husky 4 stihl bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
je3e7yza.jpg
9ara3e7u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the husky large mount bars.

The 24" bar is like new it was only used for a few tanks before I sold the 576xp that it came with. Very nice condition, 75$ shipped .050 3/8
The 20" bar standard weight Husqvarna bar is brand new came on a saw that I bought as new, so I took it off and saved it. 60$ shipped .o50 3/8
The 18" bar came new with my 562xp, a week later I bought a techlite off ebay. It is very dirty, but has no run time. none of these bars were cleaned for this photo. 50$ shipped .050 3/8.
The scolded rail techlite was the first techlite I bought .058g, I ran it for a few months before I found a good deal on another techlite off ebay and it was a .050g. I was switching to all .050 so I lent this bar to a friend. He completely scolded it and then didn't want it. He said he would pay me for it since he got it hot, but I said not to worry about it. It doesn't have much use though, make me an offer on it. I am thinking 50$ with a chain to fit shipped.

The nicer techlite is one that came with a saw that I later flipped pho. I have 6 techlite bars I'm only selling it because I don't need it. It is .050g 3/8 and I want 90$ shipped.

stihl standard mount bars.

34" reduced weight 110dl .063 3/8 little use, selling because I sold my ported 066 it was on. 140$ with stihl RS full comp chain shipped. Sold
New 24" sugihara LW 84dl .050 3/8 110$ shipped Sold
New 20" Total 72dl .050 3/8 70$ shipped Sold
20" sugihara LW 72dl .050 3/8 90$ shipped
New 16" Stihl ES 60dl .063 3/8 50$ shipped bar only, chain was just left on it or with the chain pictured (new) 60$ shipped RM

Prices are shipped to lower 48

I will ship elsewhere but I will need paid actual shipping.

If you buy more than one you will be able to jew me down, but I am firm on price if you only want one bar.

If someone wanted to buy all 5 of one mount or all 10 I would take considerably less.

Paypal as a gift or money orders are accepted.

I will take more photos upon request on the used bars. These are all very nice bars. Even the techlite that has been a little hot is still nice, I just don't use any .058g or I would keep it.

I'm selling my new and Very nice bars. I have about 3 to 1 bars on my saws and I'm trying to sell more saws.

I bought a saw this week off ebay that is coming with a 28" techlite, It will be for sale when I get it, if someone would want to wait for it, but after I see condition and if it is nice it will be 120$ shipped

No techlite is a husqvarna brand as far as I know no stihl mount techlite a exist without mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was just thinking that after I wrote. I had a moment. Thanks.

so, I need a big bar 36-42'' for my 3120. Nothing fancy- need it for milling if anyone knows of one.

You should check with Randy, weadeaterman, for some reason I thought he got stuck with a big bar out of one of the group buys gone wrong

Latest posts

Back