• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New Cannon 36" bar for Stihl 880/090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks

That works out through paypal to around $270AU shipped + paypal fee

And yes, I do need a 36" large stihl mount bar

GLWS

Thanks

That works out through paypal to around $270AU shipped + paypal fee

And yes, I do need a 36" large stihl mount bar

GLWS
If you're getting the other stuff I may be able to fit that into a large box with the rest if you wanted to go that route.

If you're getting the other stuff I may be able to fit that into a large box with the rest if you wanted to go that route.
Thanks Mike, I'm after a 60" in 3/8 too but thinking I'll have to find that closer to home

Thanks Mike, I'm after a 60" in 3/8 too but thinking I'll have to find that closer to home
Yeah I don't have a box that long and I'd hate to see postage over for that. If you want to get the 36" I can probably find a box for it and the other stuff to all go at once.

36" would be useful, honestly though, as I have 36" on 90cc already a 42" would be a better choice without overlapping. I could do without spending the money right now too :(

Nice, how much for the one on the left? Up to milling?

Cheers Bill

Andy

Well yes the one on the left is a damm nice Cannon. The total length is 66 inches

Hello,

Do you want me to get this on the way Saturday? I need a address
I had a good think and it isn't quite what I'm after, a 42" would be better for my needs, thanks though.

Do you have a figure for the 60" cannon?

Cheers, Bill

Andy

I had a good think and it isn't quite what I'm after, a 42" would be better for my needs, thanks though.

Do you have a figure for the 60" cannon?

Cheers, Bill

Andy

The longest package that can be sent to Australia through the postal service is 42inches. I can be sent Fed Ex though. It will not be cheap

I've sourced one in Australia but thank you, Bill

Good luck with sale

Cheers

Andy

Latest posts

Back