New chipper wait time?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for the 18x here in Denver co. I am told $105000.00
Is this correct
We are the largest company in North America, so our prices are discounted, I won't say how much, but no where near $105,000. That price seems a bit high anyway, even with no discount.
Jeff

We are the largest company in North America, so our prices are discounted, I won't say how much, but no where near $105,000. That price seems a bit high anyway, even with no discount.
Jeff
Jeff.
Thank you for your response another question so do I have to buy new in the state of Colorado or can I buy in any state to get it sooner?? I don't mind paying for shipping. But evert time I call morbark or bandit they always send me to my state but what if another state has what I am looking for

Jeff.
Thank you for your response another question so do I have to buy new in the state of Colorado or can I buy in any state to get it sooner?? I don't mind paying for shipping. But evert time I call morbark or bandit they always send me to my state but what if another state has what I am looking for
You can buy used in any state, but not new.
Jeff

Back